Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Trauma Center: Under the Knife from Atlus for the Nintendo DS gives you the chance to play doctor.
You've never experienced fast action like it takes to survive in the O.R.! The patient's condition can go from bad to worse in the blink of an eye, and only one person stands between them and a body bag--you!
Gamers will feel like expert surgeons as they treat injuries and uncover ways to battle with a dangerous new disease. The controls are easy to understand, but saving lives is difficult to master. The challenging gameplay will keep doctors coming back to see the next dramatic event in Trauma Center's gripping storyline.
- Before the operation: It's just another quiet day in the Trauma Center until a patient is wheeled in. If they need immediate attention, it's up to you to save their life! As the storyline progresses, you'll have to operate in a variety of situations.
- Tense events: As you get further into the game, you'll begin to unravel a tale of disease and terrorism... If you don't master various different treatment techniques, you'll never be able to progress the story (or save your patient).
- Briefing: Before each operation, there will be a conference detailing their condition and possible treatments. Be sure to pay attention! This information is crucial to the patient's survival, and will let you know what's expected in the coming stage.
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.